Thursday, July 21, 2016

No More Weight

I gave you every opportunity.
    The lies, and every change of your story
Lines. I had exchanged,
        My happy for listening and wanting more.
               of course you without cause refused.
I wanted a good reason to remain in your thrall
            No  answer......at all.

I had to let go. You know. For me.
     You had nothing for me to hold onto.
Remaining tasks......cut losses and leave.
         Not without threats and hateful talk.
           The salt of mistreat meat.    Meant ?
Love is all there is....Unbeknownst to you.


Now I strut happy. In  spite of background threats.
      I knew that you would screw it up.
Had high hopes for you.
       Wonder. Why you never saw me as much
as I saw in you. I am past tense and out of fence.
     It is the best day. A beginning. Thanks ???

3 comments: