Sunday, January 15, 2017

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

I have pretty much worked on myself daily since my second divorce. The pathway has been fraught with highs and lows.......and invaluable lessons that are now mine to retain.

I met a kindred spirit in this beautiful lady. She talked to me about dancing and the benefits that she has enjoyed. And nope, she did not wait for the "new year, new me" to start. The dancing has enhanced her life despite raising two children and working a full time job. This is beautiful Ms. M. with her lovely daughters and with partners from the Gypsy Viennese Waltz Routine performed in December 2016.
This is what life is all about !!!!  Just Doing Something That Enhances life......And being the best role model for our children. CLEARLY, Ms. M. has accomplished that....................And more !!!! The place where Ms. M. has learned her skills can be found  at this website www.waltersdance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment